Zorcaine™ (Articaine HCl 4% and Epinephrine 1:100,000) 1.7ml Cartridges
Short Dated Pharmaceutical This item is short dated and has a shelf life of six months or less.
- Delivery Method
- 1.7 ml
- For dental block or infiltration anesthesia
- Anesthesia may last two to three times longer than lidocaine and mepivacaine for dental use, in many patients up to 7 hours
- Onset of action is usually 2 to 10 minutes
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients
- 100% latex free components to help reduce allergic responses
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage
|Safety Data Sheet|
SAS prides itself in fulfilling your order as quickly as possible. In-stock items that are ordered and processed by 3pm Eastern Standard Time will be shipped same-day.
To You in 2
Did you know 99% of SAS customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of shipment? SAS has three order fulfillment facilities throughout the United States to ensure your order is to you in 2.
To view shipping policy, click here.
To view our returns policy, click here.