- Bio-ID Fingerprint, Secure Access to the Cabinet
- Tracks Who, What and When Inventory is Removed
- Maintain DEA and FDA Compliance
- Improve Billing Accuracy
- Automates Ordering
Log Book Accuracy
Electronic inventory tracking and automatic record tracking simplify DEA reporting.
Monitor usage patterns with authorized access to control selected medications.
Expiration Date Management
Zimbis lets you know when you need to reorder pharmaceuticals and supplies.
Why Zimbis? Why Now?
- DEA Compliant storage and dispensing of controlled substances
- Electronic records, no more manual logs
- Charge capture, no missed charges
- Bio ID, ensures accountability
- Automated access, no more lock and key
Fingerprint ID, mandatory count-back and witness features allow double-lock access within seconds to prevent mismanagement. Compliant with DEA Regulations Title 21, CFR 1301.71 (a); Title 21, CFR 1301.75 (b); Title 21, CFR 1304.03 (a)(b)(c)(d); and Title 21, CFR 1304.04 (a)(b)(f)(g).
- Manages up to 120 unique SKUs at max capacity
- Dimensions - 24.75” H x 19” W x 18” D
- Adjustable 15″ touchscreen monitor
- Manages up to 420 unique SKUs at max capacity
- Adjustable 15″ Touchscreen Monitor