ProSpray™ Ready-to-Use Surface Disinfectant Cleaner, 1 Gallon
Excessive Weight Notice An excessive weight fee has been added to the price of this item. For more information, call 800-624-5926.
ProSpray™ is a ready-to-use surface disinfectant and cleaner in one product, approved for use in medical and dental settings.
Broad Spectrum Disinfecting Power in One Minute:
- Viruses including HIV-1 and Herpes simplex virus type 1 & 2.
- Vegetative bacteria including Staphylococcus aureus, Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella enterica and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Fungi including Trichophyton mentagrophytes. Inactivates Benchmark M. tuberculosis var. bovis (TB) in Five Minutes:
- Meets CDC guidelines for surface disinfection in the presence of blood and other soils.
Four Applications in One Product:
- Surface cleaner: Contains detergents and surfactants for essential pre-cleaning.
- Intermediate-level disinfectant.
- Ultrasonic instrument cleaning and holding solution.
- Disinfect dental impressions and appliances.
Water Based Formula with Non-Alcohol Actives:
- Water based formula preferred for a wide variety of surfaces including vinyl, metals, plastics, tubing and faux leather upholstery.
- Will not stain or bleach hard surfaces.
- Stays wet on surfaces longer for full contact time.
- Use around electronics is consistent with manufacturers’ recommendations for non-alcohol, non-bleach formula.
Hard on Germs - Not on Bare Hands!
- So safe it is now EPA approved for use without gloves (in absence of bio-hazards).
Convenient and Pleasant to Use:
- Deodorizer with light lemon scent.
- Reduce inventory: One product cleans and disinfects.
- Ready-to-use: No mixing required.
- Sustained antimicrobial action after application which is not found with alcohol or bleach compounds.
|Safety Data Sheet|
SAS prides itself in fulfilling your order as quickly as possible. In-stock items that are ordered and processed by 3pm Eastern Standard Time will be shipped same-day.
To You in 2
Did you know 99% of SAS customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of shipment? SAS has three order fulfillment facilities throughout the United States to ensure your order is to you in 2.
To view shipping policy, click here.
To view our returns policy, click here.