Insyte™ AutoGuard™ Shielded IV Catheter, 24G x 3/4", Straight
With the push of a button, the needle instantly retracts reducing the risk of accidental needlestick injuries.
BD Vialon™, a unique proprietary biomaterial, has been proven to enhance clinical and economic outcomes.
- Increases the ease of penetration
- Reduces the risks of infiltration
- Exhibits greater kink resistance
- Reduces the risks of phlebitis up to 50%
- Reduces IV restarts due to reduced complications
- Increases indwelling time
- Reduces the total IV therapy costs to use due to longer indwelling times
- Notched needle technology provides rapid visualization of blood return along the catheter shaft.
- Latex free