Insyte™ AutoGuard™ Shielded IV Catheter, 22G x 1", Straight - 50/Box
With the push of a button, the needle instantly retracts reducing the risk of accidental needlestick injuries.
BD Vialon™, a unique proprietary biomaterial, has been proven to enhance clinical and economic outcomes.
- Increases the ease of penetration
- Reduces the risks of infiltration
- Exhibits greater kink resistance
- Reduces the risks of phlebitis up to 50%
- Reduces IV restarts due to reduced complications
- Increases indwelling time
- Reduces the total IV therapy costs to use due to longer indwelling times
- Notched needle technology provides rapid visualization of blood return along the catheter shaft.
- Latex free
SAS prides itself in fulfilling your order as quickly as possible. In-stock items that are ordered and processed by 3pm Eastern Standard Time will be shipped same-day.
To You in 2
Did you know 99% of SAS customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of shipment? SAS has three order fulfillment facilities throughout the United States to ensure your order is to you in 2.
To view shipping policy, click here.
To view our returns policy, click here.