Hand Sanitizer 8oz
Amsino hand sanitizer is FDA registered with NDC code. The active ingredient is 70% v/v ethyl alcohol that helps to reduce bacteria and viruses that can potentially cause disease.
The gel moisturizer hydrates the skin and no rinsing with water or drying with towel is required. See package label for directions.
- Convenient 8 oz (237 mL) pump bottle
- Uses: Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- For use when soap and water are not available.
- Store between 59 – 86°F (15 – 30°C).
- Active ingredient: 70% v/v ethyl alcohol (antiseptic).
- Inactive ingredients: Water, Fragrance, Carbomer, PEG-40, Hydrogenated
- Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Aminomethyl Propanol.
- This product is flammable. Keep away from heat or flame.
- Do not use on children less than 2 months of age.
- Do not use on open wounds.
- Keep this product out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes throughly with water.
- Stop use and ask doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
SAS prides itself in fulfilling your order as quickly as possible. In-stock items that are ordered and processed by 3pm Eastern Standard Time will be shipped same-day.
To You in 2
Did you know 99% of SAS customers receive their orders within 1-2 business days of shipment? SAS has three order fulfillment facilities throughout the United States to ensure your order is to you in 2.
To view shipping policy, click here.
To view our returns policy, click here.