Order Schedule II online! Register today to order Schedule II controlled substances through our online e222 system.
Four easy steps to get started
- Visit deaecom.gov to enroll
- Follow the instructions and mail documentation to the DEA
- Retrieve and install your new Digital Certificate.
- You'll receive an Access Code by email and Access Code Password by postal mail.
- Use these to retrieve and install the digital signature onto your computer; Note - this must be done within 60 days of the date printed on your postal mailed notice.
- Call a member of the SAS DEA Compliance Team at 888.222.3722 to be added to our e222 ordering page and receive login instructions.
- Perform Digital Certificate Test and Email test on the ordering site.
- If the test was successful, proceed to the Customer area and place your order.
- If test was unsuccessful, contact a member of our e222 support team at 254.933.4452 (option 2).
The DEA has created the Controlled Substance Ordering System (CSOS) to allow registrants to place orders for Class II narcotics electronically without the use of manual paperwork. Benefits include:
- No more 222 forms returned/voided due to errors.
- Faster transaction times - Allows for same day shipment.
- Reduced amount of paperwork to complete and retain on file.
- Respond quicker to backorders and shortages.
|Federal DEA CSOS Customer Support||877.332.3266|
|SAS DEA Compliance Team||888.222.3722|
|e222 Website Support Team||254.933.4452|