SAS Will Remain Open to Serve Our Customers
Southern Anesthesia & Surgical is prioritizing the well-being of our employees, customers, and business partners. Following consultations with public health experts and global health authorities, including the World Health Organization (WHO), SAS will institute a work-from-home policy for many of our employees to reduce risk during these difficult times.
How this will impact our customers:
- Southern Anesthesia & Surgical will maintain normal business hours online and over the phone!
- Customers may experience longer than normal wait times due to increased call volume and changes in the workplace.
- Please note, UPS and other carriers are advising that there may be some delays in the delivery of packages due to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Thank you for your patience as every company works to adapt to this developing situation. For more information please call 1.800.624.5926
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), a number of our customers have altered their office hours, and shipping carriers may not be making two delivery attempts as they normally would. Because of this, SAS has seen a number of orders returned due to missed deliveries. We understand the importance of receiving your order in a timely manner and suggest the following in order to minimize this from happening:
- Stay on top of your order status by signing up for order confirmation on SASrx.com, as well as tracking your order to ensure someone is at your office to accept the delivery
- Make sure it is obvious to your driver that your office is open by placing a sign on the door and leaving your office lights on
- Share your office hours with your driver to keep them informed of your schedule
We thank you for your patience as we navigate this evolving situation together. SASrx.com is always open and ready for your order; online orders are fast and easy with no delays!
Coronavirus (COVID-19) & SASrx Allocations
Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we are experiencing higher than normal demand for infection control products such as masks and surface disinfectants. We are working with our manufacturing and supply chain partners to address shortages as they occur. Given this situation and acute market needs, we are implementing allocations on the following product lines:
- Face Masks
- Some Surface Disinfectants
- Hand Sanitizers
- Hydrogen Peroxide Solution
- Alcohol Wipes
- Non-Contact Thermometers
- Azithromycin (Z-PAK)
To place an order for these items, please contact our customer service team at 800.624.5926. We are currently unable to offer these products for purchase at SASRx.com. Please note: Southern Anesthesia & Surgical does not sell to the general public; you must be a licensed dental or medical professional to establish an account with Southern Anesthesia & Surgical.
For More Information on COVID-19, Visit:
CDC Situation Summary
WHO Novel coronavirus information
Key Resources for Health Professionals:
WHO Guidance: Rational Use of Personal Protective Equipment for Coronavirus Disease 19
WHO Guidance: Infection prevention and control during health care when novel coronavirus (nCoV) infection is suspected
CDC Information for Health Professionals
CDC Interim Guidance for Healthcare Professionals
CDC Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations
Healthcare Supply of Personal Protective Equipment
Latest General Information:
WHO Daily Situation Report
Advice for the Public