- All invoices are net 30 days.
- Southern Anesthesia & Surgical, Inc. reserves the right to assess a late charge of $25.00 on accounts past due.
- For inquiries on your account, please call our Accounting Department Toll Free 1-800-455-8500 8am - 6pm EST or contact them by email: email@example.com.
- Due to manufacturer policies, prices, discounts and/or product information are subject to change without notice.
- Items on long term backorder due to manufacturer supply are subject to cancellation.
- We accept checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express for payment.
- Statements are mailed monthly. Please contact our Accounting Department Toll Free at 1-800-455-8500 8am - 6pm EST or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding monthly statements.
- The Drug Enforcement Administration requires a copy of your current Federal DEA registration certificate to be on file prior to shipping controlled substances.
- Federal Law requires a properly completed DEA Form 222 for all Class II Pharmaceuticals. Shipment of Class II Pharmaceuticals cannot be made until this form has been received. Improperly completed forms, or forms with alterations, will be returned. In lieu of using the DEA Form 222, orders may also be placed using our electronic 222 process (see page 2 for more details).
Order by 2:30pm EST and all In Stock items will ship the same day (excluding weekends and federal holidays).
All orders are subject to shipping charges which may include:
- Minimum order fee
- Hazardous material and refrigerated product fees
- Excessive weight fee
- Express shipping charge
- Order handling fee
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, contact our Customer Service department within 30 days of purchase at 800-624-5926. All returned products require a return merchandise authorization, RMA. Returns will not be accepted without this number.
- Products must be in saleable condition. Product that has been opened, used, written on or otherwise tampered with is not considered to be in saleable condition.
- Returns are subject to a restocking fee.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE NON-RETURNABLE:
- Refrigerated and hazardous items
- Electronic equipment
- Narcotics and controlled substances
- Non-stock items
- Claims for missing or damaged items must be reported within 48 hours of receipt.
- Retain all packing material, boxes and packing slips.
- Before reporting missing items, please examine the packing material. Occasionally product is lodged in the foam.